Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Outtie...

Well I closed out of my SLW and GFI positions both for 20% gains. I think gold could stick here but there is a downward bias short-term. Tomorrow I will close my BC and CSX trades as they have both contributed a 5 or 6 percentage points and will likely undergo some weakness in the short term. I'm currently changing brokerages from Tradestation, which I love, to Scottrade. The Tradestation platform is wonderful (I will come back) just way to expensive relative to the size of my account. I'm waiting for the metals and maybe oil to sell-off before reloading for the next leg up. I'm also hoping that the homebuilders continue their nonsensical rally so I can get short. That's easy money folks...home inventory is high, sales are low, builders can't sell, won't make profits and the stocks will tank. Bring on the rally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home