Monday, November 12, 2007

Yuck...

My positions did/are doing rather poorly recently (but so are everyone elses), I made a small profit before getting stopped out on PRFT. UXG has been rather poor although I continue to hold (without my normal stop-loss, which admittedly could be a disaster waiting to happen). This is a longer-term idea really and I need to play it as such. The money story (inflation) isn't changing and junior miners are going to reap the rewards. And my FTK position was doing quite well up over 10% in little over a week before it got dropped on their earnings miss. I ended with a loss because my trailing stop got jumped when the stock dropped 18% on the earnings news in the premarket. In case you haven't seen it, please watch Ron Paul lambasting Bernanke on the government's monetary policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home